Today was the most meaningful day of my life. My muse contacted me via THE BOOK in order to set up a joint interview with me. I was chosen from a long list of volunteers and fanatics, both male and female, but given our history and a little bit of fate and interaction from THE BOOK I got my interview. I decided it best to ask Sara a few questions submitted by out lovely readers as well as my own.
Hi Sara, I love your hat (I’m sorry i knocked it off of your head as we left Bimbo’s, I’m not used to hugging people that are shorter than myself) I’m sorry I had to improvise and write everything on this napkin last minute. I’m sorry I tried to flake on you earlier today because I was so nervous. I’m sorry I didn’t compliment your new purse. Do you own contacts?
It’s fine. No I don’t.
1. Top 3 favorite smells: GO
- In no particular order: Men, Strawberry lip smackers chap stick, chocolate chip cookies
2. Favorite 80’s accessory (I was really hoping she would say headbands)
- Anything spandex
3. Favorite singer of a British band?
- British guys are pussies, I like straight bears
4. If Kim Kardashian were to approach you and offer to go in on a joint clothing line with you, what would your fall collection contain?
- Body hugging track suits
5. Favorite cut of steak?
- NY Strip, duh lolz
6. Gucci Mane or Wacka Flocka Flame?
- I don’t know who those bands are
7. Where do you work?
- Ralph’s grocery in Belltown
8. When do you work?
- lolz Sunday from 6-12 is my only shift currently…….but I’m working tonight
9. What was it like growing up in Paw Paw, Michigan?
- It was fun, people have more freedom there
10. Is Paw Paw on the glove?
- Yes, it’s not on the Peninsula
11. Do local glove dwellers have a rivalry against the peninsula folk?
- Not really a rivalry. We just don’t consider it part of Michigan. It’s basically Canada.
12. What do locals call the glove? Have I been offending you this whole time?
- We call it the mitten. Gloves have fingers. Mittens do not. (FASHION TIPS!)
13. So I went through every single picture on your BOOK profile and I found one that really struck me as truly beautiful. Posted on February 12, It had a simple, elegant tagline: ’nerdzilla’ Could you please elaborate on this part of your life? http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/18478_546279431589_210801497_32234023_1311027_n.jpg
- Oh that one? I’m just looking at a camera, doing the BLEEH face.
14. You look so happy and relaxed, were you thinking of Paw Paw?
15. Will we ever see the return of the greenbrown hat?
- No, my ex gave it to me. It’s gone now.
16. Did you sell it to goodwill? If so, which one?
- I just wear things out then throw them out. In fact, I had to throw out my bud light hat just two days ago
17. When is your trash day?
- photosofsara posted this